ZERO TO ENGINEER REFUND POLICY
The training that our company provides is unmatched when compared to other courses and programs, and we stand behind the value we bring to our students. In fact, we believe in the Zero To Engineer program so much that if you’re not completely satisfied we will provide a full refund within the first 30 days of enrollment. To learn more ask us about our 30-day money back guarantee. Please note that in-person bootcamps that have already been attended are non-refundable. To request a refund under the Zero to Engineer 30-day money back guarantee perform the following steps:
- Send an email to email@example.com explaining the reason for requesting a refund.
- After receiving an email/phone confirmation from the NexGenT support team, return the complete welcome kit and all of its original contents within the 30-day money back guarantee period. Welcome kits must be postmarked by the last day of the 30-day money back guarantee at the latest in order to process a refund. Damaged or incomplete welcome kits will result in a one time, non-refundable charge of $199.
- Refunds will be processed within 5-7 business days after we receive the welcome kit from you. Refund receipt will be sent to the email on record.
- For trial students, your monthly subscription may be cancelled at any time, however the 30-day money back guarantee does not apply to month to month subscriptions. Refunds are not provided for payments towards a monthly subscription.
- Other non-refundable purchases include coaching sessions, thumb drives, and practice labs.