- Login to LinkedIn
- Navigate to your personal profile. You can do this several ways, including clicking your profile picture in the top menu, and then click ‘View Profile’ from the drop-down
- In your profile, scroll down to find your ‘Education’ section, located under the experience section
- Click the “+” button located on the far right of the ‘Education’ section title
- By clicking the “+” button, a pop-up will appear that looks similar to the image below
Within the pop-up, use the below guidelines to enter NexGenT:
- School: Type ‘NexGenT”. From the drop-down, select NexGenT which is indicated with a yellow and black icon
- Degree: Full Stack Network Engineer
- Field of study: Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Year: Select the year you started and the year you are projected to complete the program
- Grade: Leave blank
- Description section: IT Network infrastructure design, configuration, and management. IT Project planning and implementation. Routing, switching, wireless, voice over IP, security, IT operations, IT architectures, and networking certification.
Make sure ‘Share with network’ is turned on before pressing save! You never know who will see your new education addition and reach out to you!