ZERO TO ENGINEER REFUND POLICY
We stand behind our students and our 30-day money back guarantee for the Zero to Engineer program (excludes FSNE Tech Degree program w/TRG)! The training that our company provides is unmatched when compared to other courses and programs, and we stand behind the value we bring to our students. In fact, we believe in the Zero To Engineer program so much that if you’re not completely satisfied, we will provide a full refund within 30 calendar days of the day you enroll. To learn more, ask us about our 30-day money back guarantee. Please note that in-person bootcamps that have already been attended are non-refundable. To request a refund under the Zero to Engineer 30-day money back guarantee perform the following steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason for requesting a refund.
- After receiving an email/phone confirmation from the NexGenT support team, return the complete welcome kit and all of its original contents within the 30-day money back guarantee period. Welcome kits must be postmarked by the last day of the 30-day money back guarantee at the latest in order to process a refund. Damaged or incomplete welcome kits will result in a one time, non-refundable charge of $199.
- Refunds will be processed within 5-7 business days after receiving the welcome kit. Refund receipt will be sent to the student's email on record.
TRIAL STUDENT REFUND POLICY
(does not apply to CompTIA Network+ course students)
Your monthly subscription may be cancelled at any time, however the 30-day money back guarantee does not apply to month to month subscriptions. Refunds are not provided for payments towards a monthly subscription.
- Coaching sessions
- USB/Flash Drives
- Practice labs
- CompTIA Network+ course
- Separately purchased Bootcamp
- Separately purchased Networking Project
- Python Network Programing course
- Land Your Dream IT Job course
- Enrollment Fees/Deposits
*Full refunds for the 30-day money back guarantee do not include enrollment fees/deposits.
*For the Full Stack Network Engineer Tech Degree program with Tuition Reimbursement Guarantee Refund Policy click here.